Moore Global, one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory networks, has today announced five of its sector leaders have been appointed Global Leaders. These newly created roles support Moore Global’s continued growth strategy and emphasise the business’s plans to strengthen its global leadership position in key sectors around the world.
Forming the new team of Global Leaders are;
- Mr David Tomasi, Managing Partner, Moore Australia (WA) – Global Leader, Energy, Mining, and Renewables
- Mr Dan Natale, Managing Partner, Segal LLP – Global Leader, Real Estate and Construction
- Mr Graham Tyler, Chairman, Moore Kingston Smith – Global Leader, Media
- Mr Mark Fagan, Partner, Citrin Cooperman & Company LLP- Global Leader, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Mr Costas Constantinou, Managing Partner, Moore Greece – Global Leader, Maritime
As principal experts, these Global Leaders will work alongside the 600 plus industry group members and be responsible for promoting and positioning the sectors within the market, driving sector growth and supporting collaboration within the network.
Commenting on the announcement, Anton Colella, Global CEO, Moore Global, said: “At the heart of our strategy, we aim to be the world’s most respected professional services network and to drive that business strategy forward and lead our global community, we need an exceptional leadership team.
These individuals have already proven their dedication to supporting our business growth. Their collective expertise and depth of experience is already being brought to life through our programmes such as Moore Intelligence and I’m confident that within their new roles they will continue to shape our business, helping our clients and the wider Moore Global team tackle the key challenges of modern business, and ultimately help them thrive.”