SPARBAR® proudly presented this year’s annual Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame induction night, which takes place to maintain the fight town’s rich tradition of world-class boxing.
In just its 5th year of operation, the event is held to honor those who have made a major impact on the Atlantic City, New Jersey, boxing hub.
The festivities included the induction night and VIP legends party at the Hard Rock Casino with special guests including Roy Jones Jr., Felix Trinidad, Michael Spinks, Ray Mercer, Kelly Pavlik & many more.
4 weight, Boxing World Champion, former “Pound 4 Pound King” Roy Jones Jr. talked about the SPARBAR® PRO in an interview at the Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame 2021:
“The fact that you can hit it and it comes back at you, the SPARBAR PRO gives you a resemblance of somebody swinging one at you, so you get more options defensively. The Sparbar makes you create a habit to go from offense to defense to offense.“
When asked if it’ll be an equipment that you find in gyms and at homes, Jones Jr. said: “It should be. It’s very easy to put up, very easy to install. It’s very good for cardio, for boxing skills… for every aspect of the game.“
Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame President & Founder Ray McCline holds 30+ years of progressive involvement in the boxing business. Last year, the boxing veteran became part of the Advisory Committee of Sparbar, Inc. He joins the ranks of Sparbar, Inc.’s highly qualified Advisors and Athlete Advisors, many of whom attended the Hall of Fame weekend. They include:
- Amy Zhou, Chairperson of the Sparbar, Inc. Athlete Advisory Committee, Director-Chair of the United Nations Sports Culture Foundation, President of the China-USA Sports Association & CEO of AMZ Sports Group
- Jacky Atkins, member of Sparbar, Inc. Athlete Advisory Committee, two-time Boxing Hall of Fame inductee
- Danny Musico, member of Sparbar, Inc. Athlete Advisory Committee, former World Boxing Champion, leading fitness expert
- Roxanne Passarella, member of Sparbar, Inc. Advisory Committee, President & COO at Fantasea Resorts in Atlantic City
- Jay Yu, member of Sparbar, Inc. Advisory Committee, investor, CEO at Financial Ventures Group
SPARBAR® brand founder Jasvinder “Jazz” Gill, said that “It is an honour to make efforts to become an integral part of this community that bonds over boxing. It is important for us to keep pioneering and to push boundaries in the boxing space, and to celebrate this sport.”