Lancashire headquartered Ultimate Visual Solutions (UVS) has secured its first ever order from Vietnam after receiving expert advice from the North West’s International Trade Team.
The project, to supply a UVS Lucidity controller for a data centre video wall project in Hanoi, follows an initial enquiry via the company’s website.
Karen Holden International Trade Adviser from The North West International Trade Team, based in Manchester, visited the UVS HQ and demo room in Burnley to get a full understanding of the business before offering expert advice and support throughout the process of concluding the deal.
That included dealing with a request from the client for UVS to provide an original Certificate of Origin, which it was able to obtain from East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce.
UVS Managing Director Steve Murphy said: “We are delighted to have secured our first order from Vietnam, which means we have now worked on projects in more than 20 countries around the world in the last 12 months.
“The help we have received from The International Trade Team has been invaluable and undoubtedly helped us complete the deal as smoothly as possible.
“During their visit to our new HQ they explained the services they had available, including marketing, searching for relevant business opportunities and in country support services.
“We have never had to provide an original Certificate of Origin before, but Karen directed us to relevant departments to get things organised quickly.”
Karen Holden said “It’s a pleasure to help innovative businesses like UVS to maximise their international potential. UVS combines great quality products, enabling software, effective project management with personalised customer service that delivers every time! Making the UVS offering very appealing to the discerning buyer wherever they are in the world.”
UVS provides video wall displays and audio visual solutions to a range of clients across the UK and the rest of the world.
It has launched a suite of remote services, including:
- Remote diagnostics and remote maintenance for UVS video wall technology which can offer quick analysis and resolution for most issues
- UVS engineers using remote connection software, which is fully encrypted and which the client has control over, to carry out maintenance
- For sites where the video wall controller does not normally have an internet connection, UVS is offering to supply a 4G data dongle as part of the contract (managed and paid for by UVS) to allow clients to get internet access as required
- Assisting clients with reduced cost annual maintenance contracts
- A live online demonstration facility to provide full video wall technology evaluations for partners and their clients who are in lockdown or self-isolation
The North West International Trade Team operates to secure UK and global prosperity by promoting and facilitating financing international trade and investment opportunities, and championing free trade.