Integrating AI into the platform’s digital home management suite gives homeowners instant, expert answers to any home-related question
Subscribers can also now receive customized weather alerts to help them minimize the risk of damage, loss and insurance claims
Imagine the hundreds if not thousands of questions that the average U.S. or UK homeowner asks designers, architects, contractors, remodelers, maintenance and cleaning experts, mortgage and insurance brokers, home-financing specialists and others during the course of owning a home.
Now imagine if you could get those questions answered instantaneously by the most recognised experts in the home space and then delivered seamlessly to your personal device to allow you to make the best, fastest decisions possible.
And what if there was also a way for those same homeowners to get real-time weather alerts that were customed not only to their neighbourhood but also their home to allow them to minimize damage during hurricanes, tornados, thunderstorms, wildfires, winter storms and other severe weather events?
HomeZada, the world’s first and only fully integrated cloud-based platform dedicated to digital home management, is harnessing the unique power of AI to do all of this and more.
Earlier this year, the platform added the Zada” AI Chat Assistant its all-in-one suite of apps designed to help homeowners simplify the ownership, maintenance, management and equity growth of what is for most their single-largest investment. According to HomeZada co-founder John Bodrozic, the new Zada Home AI Assistant provides knowledge and expertise to answer any homeowner question about home maintenance, home remodels, home products and services, home insurance, home finances and real estate processes. He says it represents the most innovative upgrade to the HomeZada platform since it pioneered the digital home management space.
“HomeZada’s mission is to allow homeowners to access all of the data about their largest financial asset in one place,” said Bodrozic. “Integrating Zada AI Chat with HomeZada’s already-robust blend of unique apps, content and data gives our customers even more of the latest information they need to maximize the value of their homes and save money, time, stress and impact on the environment.”
On Sept. 1, the first day of National Preparedness Month in the U.S., HomeZada expanded its AI-powered capabilities to be able to offer its subscribing homeowners severe weather-related preparedness recommendations tailored to their address and the home, yard and property specifics that may be the most susceptible to damage.
The new feature, offered through the Zada Chat Assistant, continually monitors the National Weather Service in the U.S. and then sends a geotargeted email, push notification and/or in-app notice to subscribing HomeZada homeowners in the path of a potentially destructive storm along with a list of AI-generated suggestions for protecting their home and minimizing the risk of damage.
“Most homeowners are challenged to keep up with all the severe weather events that can damage or destroy their home – and, even if they do, aren’t sure what steps to take to protect their single-largest investment,” said John Bodrozic, HomeZada co-founder. “HomeZada is the first platform to empower every homeowner, no matter the location or severe weather event, with a timely, customized alert and a set of recommendations.
HomeZada customers can use the Zada AI Assistant-enabled interface that can accomplish the following:
- Engage in an interactive, two-way conversation with the homeowner about any home and residential real estate-related subject
- Answer questions about home management in a clean and clutter-free user interface
- Provide a long-threaded conversation that remembers previous questions and answers, allowing homeowners to explore answers at a deeper level than search engines
- Suggest additional questions with every answer provided
- Integrates with maintenance tasks to provide “How to …” instructions for every task
- Offer a remodel template with an automated budget range for each project item
- Provide a customized list of product and brand options for every remodel
- Save all questions and answers and links the chats to specific tasks and projects
- Allow previous chats and chat histories to be searched to allow homeowners to aggregate their collective home research and knowledge in one place.
- Receive real-time severe weather alerts with specific preparedness recommendations tailored to their address the home, yard and property specifics that may be the most susceptible to damage.
“This new blend of customized home data and severe weather alert capabilities makes HomeZada the most powerful tool on the market for homeowners wanting to maximize the joy of home ownership while protecting and maximizing their single-largest asset,” added Bodrozic.
To find out about how HomeZada integrates its Home AI Chat Assistant into its suite of home management services.
HomeZada is available to U.S. and UK homeowners however the severe-weather feature is available only in the U.S. for the time being.